This workshop is the Level 2 Python Workshop. This is intended to be taken after the Level 1 Python Workshop. This is NOT a beginner Python workshop.
We will provide you with a Python Level 1 Quiz to refresh your memory of Python Fundamentals!
This workshop is perfect for people who want to dive deeper in Python. This workshop is great for those with interests in Data Science. This workshop will also introduce you to web scraping and Big Data.
Intermediate Python topics:
- Advanced Loops (For-While)
- List comprehensions
- Nestled Loops with If/Else List/Dictionary
- JSON Class
- Lambda functions for MapReduce and Data Frames
- File Handling
- Web scraping
- Exception handling
- Exercises in a Python Workbook
- After completion of this workshop, you will feel confident in:
- Launching your own data science projects
- Using Python in Big Data
- Web scraping data
- Requirements/What to Bring:
- Laptop with Google Chrome Browser Installed
At the end of this workshop, you'll have code to add to your Github account!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.