Discover the real power behind trust that accelerates engagement, fosters productivity and supports your company’s community reputation. Trust is everything in the business world today. It is all about character and integrity and is the intangible asset that is critical to your short and long term success with your workforce and to your client.
This webinar discusses how to build a good reputation at work and maintain the power behind an engaged and empowered workforce.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
With all the news about trusted professionals falling out of favor, along with their organizations and reputations, who can you trust, and why does it matter? It does, and this webinar is about business reputation management that will show you the importance of trust in the workplace and how to build, maintain and promote trust. Your personal, professional and business career depends on it.
• Identify the most significant reasons why employees leave and the impact that it has on those left behind
• Understand the significance of building trust in the workplace and the impact that trust has on people and your organizations success.
• Embrace the three keys ideas to improving productivity, retention and morale known as: S.A.M.
• Discover the real power of TRUST that drives profitability
• Understand ways to build trust in the workplace and what great managers know that average managers do not when it comes to employee development
• Learn how Jack Welch and other business leaders drove success at their companies
• Identify how to implement the Situational Leadership Model with new employees to move them to confidence and empowerment
• Understand how to influence others in the workplace
• Utilize the three self-tests and one interview sheet, that drives up and supports trust, retention, and loyalty – and creates trusted reputations
This presentation shows you exactly how important and powerful a reputation of being trustworthy is and to appreciate the real power behind trust that accelerates engagement, fosters productivity and supports your organization's growth and community reputation.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Management
• HR Managers
• HR Generalists
• Operations Managers
• Compensation Professionals
• Managers with HR responsibility
• Any Professional who establishes goals/performance targets or who has accountability for operational outcomes