Microsoft’s legacy of delivering critical business capabilities to the Enterprise is unparalleled. Microsoft has built on this legacy with Microsoft Azure to deliver the premier public cloud most trusted by Enterprise customers. The depth and breadth of services available, global scale and ease of use of Microsoft Azure have become the foundation for customers looking to transform their business.
However, cybercriminals have added public cloud workloads to their target list and they know how to look for weaknesses. Don’t let them find one.
It’s with the focus on the Enterprise and the ever-changing threat landscape that makes the Microsoft Azure + Palo Alto Networks partnership critical in providing Enterprise Cloud Security.
Join us in New York City at the Microsoft Technology Center to learn how you can securely extend your corporate data center into Azure using our next-generation firewall and advanced threat prevention features.
This is a hands-on seminar where we will:
- Discuss common Microsoft Azure deployment scenarios and how Palo Alto Networks secures these workloads
- Implement security policies to enable applications in your Azure Resource Group
- Protect your Azure deployment by proactively blocking a brute-force attack
- An existing Azure account
- PC with HTML 5 compatible browser
There will be food and drinks, colleagues, and many security experts to network with. Hope to see you there!