Two-part Evening Workshop
Monday December 4
Thursday December 7
Good leaders are highly self-aware – they know their potential and they know their limitations. Before you can lead others you need to lead yourself. In this experiential two-evening class you will explore tools for deeper self-awareness, learn what drives you and what is holding you back. Confront your inner critic and tell him or her to be quiet. Learn to facilitate yourself by setting tangible goals and creating a plan you will actually follow.
This workshop is for anyone starting a new creative project, leading a team, in a new role, making a career change, or is self-employed. The facilitator will employ a variety of learning techniques such as mindfulness and improv theater.
• A clearer understanding of your unique strengths, growth areas, and fears.
• Deeper insights into how others perceive you and your leadership style.
• How to give and receive real-time feedback.
• A strategy to combat fears and obstacles.
• How to create a 3-6 month action plan with achievable goals.