Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Academic Sales team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. Come and join our Northern European sales team as our new Academic Sales Consultant, driving both digital and print product sales across Northern Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
How can you make an Impact?
You will create opportunities to introduce our learning tools, both digital and print, to the Higher Education sector, working in partnership with new and existing customers to identify and implement tailored solutions. You will travel across the countries, using our sales framework to create opportunities and long-lasting relationships with key instructors, department heads, faculty, and e-learning teams. You will successfully achieve assigned revenue targets by closing deals and engaging all with all necessary stakeholders through the sales cycle.
Want can you expect as our new Learning Solutions Consultant?
• Proactively contacting existing and potentially new customers via phone, WebEx, email and face-to-face meetings.
• Be the point of contact and relationship manager for our customers and foster these relationships with a diverse group of decision makers; individual academics, department heads, heads of e-learning, etc.
• The go-to-person for our customers on technical and support issues, problem solving and training requirements.
• Research, analyse and apply market and competitor information to successfully market products and support product development.
• Utilising internal and external data to ensure that customers are thoroughly researched to develop sales plans that meet the customer's needs. Accurate and timely input of data and results onto Salesforce.com.
We're looking for someone with:
• Previous sales or business development experience coupled with the understanding of managing the complete sales cycle.
• Experience within a digital, software or online products environment would be advantageous.
• An understanding of the Education sector, even if this comes in the form of completing a degree. This would be desirable.
• A fluency in the English and German language is essential.
Why work for us?
The work you do at McGraw-Hill will be work that matters. We are collectively designing content that will build the future of education. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance, an achievable sales bonus and be part of a very successful sales team, as well as the chance to play your part and experience a sense of fulfilment that will inspire you to even greater heights.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.