True North is a full-service digital advertising and media agency. Our craft is a customized blend of strategy, creative, and media producing measurable results for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We move customers to meet client objectives: finding users, capturing their attention, driving them to participate.
The Account Coordinator will assist in managing all account support systems, i.e. budgets, traffic, legal clearance, and production coordination. As an Account Coordinator, you will build a relationship with entire account team. The Account Coordinator will also in conjunction with the Account team serve as the client interface on smaller scale production requests (assets, scheduling coordination, etc.). You will need to develop an understanding of the client’s business and begin to build analytic and interpretive skills to contribute insights.
- Develop and manage creative timetables.
- Manage the execution of creative development and production.
- Create and maintain budget reports.
- Monitor creative development and production expenses vs. budget.
- Work with Account Executive to develop estimates internally.
- Assist Account Executive with legal substantiation and clearance.
- Maintain library of all client creative.
- Assist in other administrative work.
- Agency experience as an Account Coordinator preferred but not necessary; will consider smart, enthusiastic recent graduate with strong desire to get into advertising/online marketing.
- Strong research abilities and good strategic instincts to write competitive analyses.
- Strong writing skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Sense of urgency in responding promptly to all client and internal requests.
- Ability to assist on smaller production projects.
- Will need to gain understanding of advertising process, particularly Account Planning/Research.
- Ability to leverage a variety of sources for requested information.
PLEASE INCLUDE COVER LETTER DETAILING YOUR INTEREST IN ADVERTISING AND RELATED EXPERIENCE / MAJOR IN COLLEGE.