Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communications leaders transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first employee experience platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We’re headquartered in Chemnitz, Germany with offices in Dresden, Cologne, Amsterdam, New York, and soon also in London! Our international team just crossed 100 happy employees from 14 nationalities and we have a rapidly growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. We are three years old, we have strong-growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase is seeking an Account Executive to join our Sales team in New York City. As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads generated by Sales Development Representatives, research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities. You will run online demos of the Staffbase solution and successfully sell our value proposition. Target clients will largely consist of mid-sized to large enterprises.
- Become an expert on employee communication and engagement strategies.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Staffbase.
- Follow up on qualified opportunities at mid-sized to enterprise size companies.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- 2+ years of experience on a Sales team that meets and exceeds goals consistently, ideally at a SaaS company.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA and/or sales training certification a plus.
- Experience in a startup environment preferred.
- Experience working with communications teams, HR, and executives is a plus.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to really listen to and understand your prospects.
- Tons of passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
- Superior communications and closing skills.