The ideal candidate for the Account Executive role has a history of exceeding sales quotas, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. Account Executives will also have experience navigating organizations, doing deep discovery, and selling to multiple decision makers.
- Create detailed business plans to attain your goals and quotas.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from closing the restaurant through their first paid gig and beyond.
- Discover new sales opportunities through networking and referrals.
- Present Pared to prospective clients over the phone or in person.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your territory to understand their needs.
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer satisfaction and the preservation of the company’s reputation.
- Negotiate activations and keep records of sales and data in Salesforce.
- Educate customers about our business solutions.
- Cold-call, generate new leads, and prospect accounts.
- Close customer contracts and generate new sales.
- Use Salesforce automation tools to track progress and report goals.
- Analyze consumer needs and collaborate with team members to develop innovative customer solutions.
- Ideally, 1-2 years of sales account management experience. However, recent graduates with relevant internship experience are encouraged to apply.
- Track record of success: consistently exceeding quota, promotions, etc.
- Experience following a sales process and methodology.
- Ability and experience driving the top of the funnel.
- Experience either working at a startup or the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Tenacious and competitive.
- Has decided that sales is their career path.
- Ability to sell in both a strategic and transactional environment.
IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE MANAGING AND COACHING AN INSIDE SALES TEAM, please apply for our Sales Manager role instead.