Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the topline success of Pega you will join a passionate sales team who are supported by pre-sales engineers, dedicated sales leaders and an awesome product to achieve success in solution sales in software.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and you will help customers realize the benefits. In this role you will showcase the world's most innovative organizations who have used Pega, to win business from the top Tier 1 companies.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Engage new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega's partners to generate Pega value propositions
Who You Are:
- You are a hunter with an appetite to exceed and will leveraging our market-leading technology and your network to challenge the norm and influence customers on their digital transformation journey.
- A high achiever in complex software sales used to long sales cycles.
- Unwavering focus on creatively building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline of prospective opportunities.
- An active listener who can hear and understand what is said and not said and comprehend the meaning and intent.
- A persuader and influencer, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 - 10 + years of direct sales experience
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in related industry
- Unwavering focus on creatively building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline of prospective opportunities
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred
Pega Offers You:
- Uncapped commissions and achievable sales accelerators
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 5808