Meet Our Team:
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Account Executive.
Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Pega's has a recognized strength in the banking and financial sector and this position will partner with some of our premier global banking customers to lead them through their digital transformation journey.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You willbe a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with your clients while you educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey. En gage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world's largest organizations.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize license to drive business benefits
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Work with Pega's partners to generate Pega value propositions
Who You Are:
A motivated enterprise software sales executive, driven to add value to your clients and their business process automation strategies. You are, able to push the customer's thinking to quickly gain credibility, build a strong relationship and contribute to the success of our clients and Pega.
- 10 + years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Strong knowledge of the financial services / banking industry
- Stable and progressive history of quota achievement
- Solid foundation in account management, radiation and pipelining
- Knowledge of BPA, DPA, RPA, CRM and Case Management enterprise software solutions
- Experience working with large partner organizations
- 7 + years successful, quota attainment, software sales experience.
- Track record of challenging and improving a customer's way of doing business
- SME in banking, financial services and associated regulations
- Technically-current in business automation
- Outstanding presenter
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
Job ID: 8186