It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
NAVEX Global provides a full suite of ethics and compliance software products. We're an industry leader with exciting plans to continue growing, and we're looking for driven, enthusiastic Account Executives to be a part of this growth. If you've been looking for a company where you can feel like the product you sell is making a positive impact in the world, then look no further! We help companies protect their people, their reputation, and their bottom line.
In this role, you'll forge strong relationships with our largest customers to identify opportunities for cross sell and upsell. You'll navigate buying groups across different functions and use your understanding of the complexity of a multi-party / enterprise sale to advance our sales goals. You'll deliver presentations in a compelling manner to key decision makers. You'll develop a pipeline of opportunity beyond what is needed to achieve your sales goals.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ years of a successful B2B sales career track and experience targeting Enterprise organizations (6,000+ employee headcount).
- Experience selling SaaS based solutions.
- Familiarity with strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger.
- A competitive edge with a drive for results, drive to make money, and a passion for learning.
- Strong planning, organizational and communication skills; comfort working with ambiguity.
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce and Microsoft Office products.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- An organizational reputation that is second to none with exciting solutions to sell.
- Formal training. You'll spend your first two weeks in a sales intensive class, where you'll learn all about our products and processes.
- Work-life balance, flexible time off, health benefits, and a 401K.
- Proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results.
- Dedicated resources - from the field to our internal partners, including marketing, Sales Engineers and contract management.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!