At Studio Etch, we build beautiful digital products and experiences of unrivaled substance, that revolutionize the world's leading brands. Based in London, New York, and Sydney, with a fully remote workforce, we are a truly unique agency working on complex technical challenges, with simple delightful interfaces.
The role we are seeking is for a Technical Architect / Full Stack developer, to work in our fast-paced, agile team. Whilerapidlyexpandingourcontentdistributionsystem, which is our own proprietary architecture used by all of our clients, Studio Etch is offering the opportunity to take full ownership of launching the platform for our first 2 major products.
We have a lean development team including mobile app developers, and web developers who focus on building our front-end native mobile, and React web applications. This role sits across both teams, with a combined focus on back-end feature development, and maintenance of the system as we prepare to onboard thousands of users.
It’s a part-time freelance role, ideal for someone working on side-projects for themselves, or others. You can work where you want, and when you want, for approx 2-3 days per week.
Tech Stack overview:
- Core Django application
- Postegresql database server
- AWS Infrastructure
- GraphQL API
We’re looking for:
● A passionate, dedicated technical expert who is willing to do whatever is needed to ensure the success of our product rollouts
● Pragmatic team player, who can coach our development team, and work with them to define solutions that align across all of our front-end products
● Complete flexibility to work from anywhere in the world, whenever you want
● Competitive hourly rates, dependent on experience Required experience:
● GraphQL (desirable, but not critical)