We are looking for an attentive, friendly and well-articulated addition to our Partner Success team to build and maintain strong, lasting client relationships. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to take on large responsibilities quickly. You will get to serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters relating to our clients.
Who we are:
At Climb, we’re building a new type of student lending company: one that we would want to use and one that always finances an education benefiting the student.
We started Climb because the status quo for funding traditional higher education doesn't work. Students graduate deeply in debt, never earning enough to payback their loans. Climb is different. We work with leading schools and educational platforms around the country, scouring the nation to find the best sources of high ROI education - education that not only works, but is affordable. Our technology solution enables students to afford modern, transformative education delivered in an efficient and sustainable fashion. We’ve raised over $400MM of lending capital, and are currently 24 passionate technologists and business people excited to be changing the face of modern education.
This role is located at our headquarters in Manhattan.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders, maintaining relationships and upselling value
- Identify optimizations to existing channels as well as new growth opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Capital Markets, Operations, Engineering, Sales and Student Support teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of resolutions
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Skills we like:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Relevant prior experience in account management, banking or consulting
What we can offer:
- Very competitive compensation and benefits, including equity
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- General sense of well-being and excitement