We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who is energetic, determined, and entrepreneurial to join our growing Sales team in New York City. As an early member of this team, you’ll help us grow by acquiring new business and building / nurturing relationships with top clients in the U.S. and beyond.
UpSlide is a rapidly-growing tech startup whose mission is to help professionals in financial services work more efficiently. Our software is used by firms like Citi, KPMG, and Deloitte to automate repetitive tasks involved in building financial reports, pitch books, and presentations. Today, our team has 75 people in four offices: Paris, London, Berlin, and New York.
You’ll work closely with the U.S. Head and Head of Business Development to identify growth opportunities and develop a portfolio of clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with your clients.
- Participating in the development and implementation of sales strategies.
- Focusing on the North American market, with occasional international travel.
You'll likely experience strong career development opportunities due to the rapid growth of our company!
We're looking for entrepreneurial, goal-driven people with winning mentalities. You must be:
- Charismatic with a good sense of humor.
- Persuasive and able to make things happen.
- Interested in helping clients solve problems with our technology.
- Comfortable interacting with C-level executives (previous experience doing so is preferred).
- Excellent at communication, both written and spoken.
We are looking for experienced business development professionals with:
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B / SaaS sales (or a demonstrably transferable skillset).
- Ideally, a bachelor's degree from a top-tier university or business school.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce (preferred).
- Familiarity with or experience in the financial services sector is a plus!
- Experience at a tech / software startup is a plus.
- A second language is a plus!