Staffbase is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps HR and Communication leaders to transform their organizations into places where people feel connected and proud to come to work. Staffbase is the first Employee Experience Platform to let employers and employees connect authentically, right through their mobile phone.
We’re headquartered in Germany and set up our New York office last year. Our team just crossed 20 happy employees and we have a rapidly growing base of customers that want to transform their employee experience. We’re 3 years old, we have strong growing revenue, and our customers love us.
Staffbase seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team.
In this role you will
- Call and validate inbound leads
- Schedule demos for sales team with qualified leads
- Track and input all activity in HubSpot
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Staffbase
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product, industry changes, and competitive landscape
You must have
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Strong organizational and phone skills
- Ability to listen to customers and tailor future correspondence to address their needs
- Phone sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge of HubSpot or other CRM system is a plus
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
You should have:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Liberal Arts
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus (but not required)
This position offers a base salary and commission. You will receive thorough training to kick start your career with plenty of opportunity for career development and advancement in a fast growing environment.