React & Firebase Website Developer- Top pay, Exciting Work, Great hours.
We are a growing Technology company based in Washington D.C that offers its employees Competitive pay, challenging work, highly-rated management, and low turnover rates with lots of room to work and grow and flexible remote-work hours.
The Company: Konnex was founded In 2014 and we were featured on Shark Tank and entrepreneur magazine and Forbes magazine as top fastest growing companies in the world and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• Our major partnerships are with Nasa, University of Maryland, AT&T and Verizon
• We are growing faster than Facebook & Instagram in our first 4 years of existence
• We believe in connecting the world together in an unforgettable way.
The Position: We’re looking for React & Website Developers. The pay range we’re offering is $0-100,000.
• We offer great benefits and great mentorship.
• We also are creating the latest technology software in industry.
In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in React and have solid knowledge and experience in Firebase.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Directing or performing Website updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in React
• Proficient in Firebase
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
The Location: Konnex is based in Washington D.C This is a great place to live because, It’s the nations capital, it’s fun, it’s fast-paced
It’s also close to public transportation, great area for getting lunch, and lot’s of young professionals in the area. Close to the White House.
Why Should You Apply?
• Top industry pay • Opportunities for on-the-job training
• Revolutionary products & company • Reasonable hours
• Remote Work • Brightest minds in the company
• Top-level management team • Fun work environment
• We are growing faster than Facebook & Google
• Entrepreneur & Forbes top 30 Fastest growing companies in the world