Community is at the core of what we do at Amino. With over four million communities comprised of tens of millions of users on our platform each month, our Community Operations team is ensuring Amino is a safe and trustworthy place to meet others, bond over your interests, and express yourself.
We’re seeking a Russian-speaking Community Operations Associate to help answer support requests as well as reported content from our ever-growing community platform. This team works across 7 different languages, provides 24/7 support for our members, and works in New York City and Shanghai.
Fluency in Russian is required to be eligible for this opportunity. This position is located in our New York City office.
As a Russian-speaking Community Operations Associate, you will:
- Provide friendly and knowledgeable customer support by answering emails from our queues.
- Advocate for our members and represent their voice within Amino.
- Help resolve disputes among members.
- Review reported content and objectively enforce our policies.
- Push yourself to meet our aggressive (but attainable) productivity metrics.
This job might be for you if you are:
- Flexible in terms of when you work. This will not be a 9-to-5 job and you will be working evening and weekend shifts as well as some holidays.
- Comfortable occasionally working from home, but you're prepared to commute into the city most days.
- Highly tolerant of content that some people might find objectionable.
- A strong written communicator with a knack for customer service.
- Diligent with the ability to focus for long periods of time doing queue-based work.
- You value protecting our members and keeping the internet safe.
- Even-keeled with a cool, calm, and collected manner.
- Previous experience in customer service / support or on the Trust and Safety team for an online company.
Just like our users, Amino represents a wide range of voices and we are committed to building a team that is reflective of that diversity. To achieve that goal, Amino Apps is a proud equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from all groups, including those underrepresented in tech.