The Compliance (UM) Coordinator 2 conducts and summarizes compliance audits. The Compliance (UM) Coordinator 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Compliance (UM) Coordinator 2 collects and analyzes data daily, weekly, monthly or as needed to assess outcome and operational metrics for the team and individuals. Ensures mandatory reporting completed. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion. Mandatory weekend/holiday On Call rotation for compliance timeframes and QIO appeals
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience working in a compliance or utilization review setting
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of computers, or a demonstrated technical aptitude and an ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently under general instructions and with a small team to meet compliance timeframes
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10x1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Mandatory weekend/holiday On Call rotation for compliance timeframes and QIO appeals
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- Familiarity with CMS guidelines, Medicare experience, knowledge of appeal process.
Hours for this role are between Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:30pm CST
If you are selected for a phone screen you will receive an email inviting you to participate in a Montage /Text Voice interview. During this call you will be asked a set of questions pertaining to this particular role and you will provide recorded responses. The entire process takes about 15-20 minutes and can be done at your convenience. Your responses will be reviewed and you will be informed if you were selected for an in person or video interview, depending on your location.
If you have additional questions regarding this role posting, please send them to the Ask A Recruiter persona by visiting go/Buzz and searching Ask A Recruiter! Please be sure to provide the requisition number so we may be able to research your request quicker.
Scheduled Weekly Hours