Job Requisition ID #
Construction Account Executive, Spain
Construction Account Executive
Location: Home Office- Spain
Job ID: 20WD39274
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Cloud portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle - from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations - with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes. We are looking for top Sales Professionals to join Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) team and work with clients in EMEA to uncover pain in their current processes and find value in leveraging the Autodesk Construction Cloud. Our Account Executives (AEs) represent ACS for their assigned geography in a fast paced and exciting industry! With a regional approach to selling into the construction industry, we are looking for someone to be the go-to resource and expert in their territory as we look to build net-new business and expand our existing account base across EMEA.
- Manage the sales cycle from prospect to close with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quotas
- Show potential customers the value of the Autodesk Construction Cloud portfolio, conducting both in-person and virtual demos (with the help of technical experts when required)
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position the right Autodesk Construction Cloud products
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses
- Work with and mentor Business Development Reps (BDRs) to drive leads in territory
- Own and deliver on a territory plan and forecast
- Be ready to expand your sales career in the exciting & growing Construction Tech space!
- 3-5+ years of experience in selling SaaS/Cloud-based solutions in the field
- Results-driven and a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Experience demoing software and are comfortable selling to all audiences
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment
- Construction experience or familiarity is a plus, but not required (We can teach you!)
- Availability to spend an exciting week in our San Francisco for an on-boarding session
- Travel is expected, but AEs are trusted to manage their schedules appropriately based on territory and accounts
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .