The Content Management Intern should be a dynamic, self-motivated project manager and editor who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. Working with the sales, account management, and writer management teams, this intern will be exposed to many different aspects of account and project management, content editing, content management, and more.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced team environment while also taking on individual tasks.
- Answer website inquiries and schedule calls for sales representatives.
- Maintain client content calendars via topic pitching and order inputting.
- Organize content orders using Google and Excel spreadsheets.
- Data entry.
- Maintain project schedules in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment - follow up with writers and editors about deadlines.
- Review, evaluate, and edit content while adhering to client requirements and style guides (blog posts, web content, white papers, product descriptions, emails, etc.).
- Publish content and select images for clients as needed.
- Related tasks on an as-needed basis.
- Journalism, English, Marketing, Media, or Communications majors are preferred.
- Experience with account management, customer service, content marketing, blogging, content editing, and/or SEO is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy are required.
- Position is based in New York City.
- 25-35 hours per week between the hours of 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
- The duration of this internship will be 3-6 months.
- This is a paid internship.
ContentWriters is a content marketing platform that connects businesses of all kinds with professional, vetted freelance writers. We specialize in helping our clients formulate content marketing strategies, providing the highest quality content across multiple industries and a full spectrum of formats ranging from blog posts, email newsletters, and press releases to product descriptions, white papers, and more.
With thousands of vetted content writers specializing in numerous industries and nearly twenty years of experience in the fields of content development, SEO, and content marketing, our team is well-equipped to deliver high value outcomes for our clients. By combining a personal touch and thoughtful pairing of the ideal industry-specific writer with each individual client, we deliver a highly differentiated service, relevant high-quality content, and a deep commitment to exceeding our clients’ expectations.
We are an early stage company and our dedicated, hard-working team practices a culture based on shared values and an innate desire to succeed and delight our customers — making ContentWriters a dynamic place to work.