WayBetter is seeking a passionate Content Marketing Manager to plan and execute the ultimate content experience and audience engagement strategy for a growing collection of wellness products. In this role, you will be the go-to for all editorial deliverables, from social media pages and posts to mobile app and email copy. You should crave joining a startup in a significant role and at the right moment to move the needle in a big way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own WayBetter's content calendars and facilitate deployment across all products. Work with multiple teams to lead ideation, creation, management, and scheduling all aspects of the content creation roadmap.
- Write copy to promote the WayBetter suite of products in a consistent tone and editorial style. Develop the process for content creation.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to further refine brand voice and style guide.
- Update WayBetter’s website and social media pages with new content with an eye for maximum sharing and conversion. Implement social and listening tools. Perform post-mortems on postings to improve future flights.
- Support the Marketing, Product and Design teams with A/B testing as necessary.
- Become the authority on “what works” and share testing wins across teams to improve and codify messaging across WayBetter products.
- Partner with the Design team on assets for marketing, social media, swag, events, etc.
- 3+ years of hands-on, in-house copywriting experience with a mix of lifestyle consumer product, digital publishing, and content production experience.
- Ideally, experience managing social media for brands and writing social copy across channels.
- Ability to write in short and long formats and use appropriate links, hashtags, and calls to action.
- Experience building boilerplate content templates and identifying / implementing standard methodologies.
- Familiarity with organic and sponsored formats.
- Proficient in identifying content opportunities through curation and external events (i.e. news and events).
- Impressive writing, communication, and presentation skills, with the steadfast commitment to think creatively every single day.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous health care coverage
- 401 (K) and untracked, flexible vacation policy.
- Training opportunities.
- Meaningful equity participation.
- A healthy, collaborative, fun work environment.
WayBetter is reinventing motivation itself. We make a whole new category of games that help people stick to their commitments, from eating better to exercising more to learning to cook, play the guitar, or speak Spanish. Our games use an innovative mix of manageable goals, social support, and financial incentives. DietBet launched in 2013, StepBet in 2016, and RunBet in 2017.
Our approach is based on behavioral science and it works! To date we’ve had 700,000 paying players who have collectively lost 9 million pounds and walked 350 million miles. And we’ve paid out over $50 million to our winners!
In our games and in our work we believe that fun is the secret to sustainable success. As such, we care a lot about our culture and practice what we preach by making it enjoyable, social, and rewarding.
WayBetter is the rare company with a double bottom line: we succeed when our customers do. Our mission as a company is to improve peoples' lives in very real ways.