• Participate in the development and implementation of communications strategy and the annual communications plan to achieve CMMB’s strategic goals.
Donor communications and publications
• Write, research, and support the development of fundraising campaigns, including emails, direct mail, telemarketing scripts, website landing pages, and other communication materials as required.
• Write and edit donors communications to support overall organizational needs including weekly reflections, cultivation materials, special donor acknowledgement communications, postcards and special touch materials to donors.
• Support the development of the annual report with research, fact gathering and writing.
Video and editorial content
• Pitch ideas, screen content, write scripts, create GIFs, and edit video, to support the development of audio visual content.
• Coordinate and research opportunities for author and co-authorship of white papers, book chapters, op/ eds and others as relevant.
Website and SEO
• Manage the relationship with website development agency and manage the projects required to improve and maintain the website.
• Create original online content and maintain the content, look and feel of website relevant.
• Research trends and best practices in website design, development and performance.
• Serve as point person for SEO optimization.
• Define the donor experience and coordinate the implementation of fundraising campaigns across the site.
Brand and advertisement
• Support the development and implantation of CMMB’s brand strategy, ensuring consistency use throughout the organization.
• Support development of global collateral materials, and promotional and written materials, supporting CMMB’s presence at conferences, meetings, and events.
• Support development and delivery of US-based brand merchandising.
• Support the development and implementation of CMMB advertisement plan to increase CMMB brand awareness.