The Customer Experience Associate’s primary focus is to provide customers with the best care and support through the friendly, engaging, and confident voice of Splendid Spoon. This person should have a passion for helping others as well as a sense of urgency to improve the customer experience. A crucial responsibility of this role is the ability to translate the needs of Splendid Spoon’s fulfillment center into realistic and appealing solutions for our customers. In addition, you will be required to track any technical user issues that customers report. An interest or understanding of holistic nutrition, while not required, would be a huge benefit for this role!
This is a multi-layer position that provides unmatched quality support for Splendid Spoon customers by email, phone and live chat. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to: modifying orders, explaining who we are and what we offer, providing nutritional facts, and organizing orders in our online shipping platform.
Successful candidates will believe customer care is at the forefront of any great brand. Candidates must have excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly. We value enthusiastic self-starters and encourage those with the desire to join a thriving young wellness brand to contact us.
We are located in South Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Ideally, 1+ years of customer support experience, but recent graduates passionate about customer service and nutrition are encouraged to apply!
- Experience assisting customers through different communication channels like email, phone, and CRM software (e.g. Zendesk).
- The ability to represent our brand’s voice, adapting and responding to various types of customer personalities with enthusiasm, urgency, and genuine care.
- You have your own computer and phone with uninterrupted access to broadband internet.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Hardworking and never idle!
- You take initiative to solve problems.
Hours (can be worked remotely):
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.