Tushy is a fast-growing consumer brand that is radically changing how people think of and use the toilet. Our bathroom innovations get you cleaner, improve health, and reduce paper waste — so we’re making pooping cool again (okay, the poop emoji is helping the cause, too). Our brand speaks to a new generation of smart consumers who want to change the status quo, break taboos, and make purchases that matter.
Tushy launched in 2016 with a modern bidet attachment that easily hooks up to any standard toilet and turns it into a mini-shower for your nether regions. Bustle calls it “the best favor you can do for your bottom” (and medical experts agree), Metro says it “could change the way we poo forever,” Forbes calls it “the Apple product of bidets,” and our customers call it their “favorite purchase ever."
Our Mission and Culture:
Tushy believes in cleaner butts, better bathrooms, and dignified defecation. We also are on a mission to reduce global wastefulness (15 million trees are chopped down just to make toilet paper — what a waste!) and fight against the global sanitation crisis (a billion people around the world are forced to defecate in the open). To combat this, Tushy has joined forces with Samagra: for every Tushy bidet attachment we sell, one family gains access to clean latrines built by Samagra and maintained by the community.
About the Oppor-poo-nity:
Our Customer Experience Manager will be on the front lines of delighting each and every Tushy customer. You will lead a team focused on improving core components of our customer experience and service offerings. You will define, build, launch, and iterate on services and operations that our community of customers love. You will help design additional support channels that are scalable and delight our customers at every turn. As part of a newly-formed organization, you will help to craft our approach to operations and customer care and play a key role in the future direction of Tushy.
- Manage all customer support channels (email, Facebook, Twitter, and chat) as well as a small (but growing) team.
- Grow and lead our CX team, collaborate with peers, and contribute to overall department and company strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with Tushy's executive team to produce and maintain accurate and useful customer / product support content.
- Perform ad hoc customer outreach and online surveys to keep a pulse on product usage, issues, and general feedback.
- Proactively implement processes to improve the workflows of our CX team as well as other public-facing communications teams, including Community Management and Social Media.
- Evaluate new CX platforms to present to senior management, including phone and video support.
- Drive implementation of new CX platforms.
- Drive data-sharing and collaboration with the Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Advocate on behalf of our customers to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for each customer.
- Regularly report to the executive team on relevant KPIs.
- Find ways to continually surprise and delight customers!
- Experience using ZenDesk, Gorgias, or similar customer support tools is required.
- 2+ years of CX experience is required, as well as 1+ years of customer support management experience (e.g. leading a CX team).
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field is a plus.
- Creative problem-solving abilities as well as a proven track record of thinking outside the box to solve complicated and multi-faceted problems.
- DIY mentality is required. You will be learning more than you would have ever imagined about toilets and bidets!
- Proven team player who collaborates well with writers, logistics personnel, and other team members to tackle challenges.
- An abiding love of bidets is a plus!
- You are energized by working towards something larger than yourself, and you connect with your team through this passion.
- You are a team player who appreciates a good poop joke or bathroom pun.
- You are a self-starter who can quickly acquire new skills on the job.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and able to balance creative strategy with operational efficiency.
- You are entrepreneurial and hungry for constant improvement and growth. You aren’t afraid to put a stake in the ground and have opinions. This is a position that has the potential to grow as our company grows!
- We want someone who will take lessons from their work and come to the table with bigger ideas to solve common problems! You will grow with the business, which is to say that you’ll grow insanely fast, so you should be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment. Your contributions will make an immediate impact to the bottom line and our long term success.