What we're looking for:
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning, innovative software company in the real estate industry. We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated Customer Success Associate who can serve as primary contact and trusted partner for clients, managing all elements of the post-sales process while developing deep working relationships with internal and client stakeholders across all organizational levels.
- Own and develop lasting relationships with our clients, who are among the most influential real estate owners and managers in NYC.
- Proactively engage and educate clients through regular meetings, dedicated phone and email communication, and tailored support and training efforts.
- Work collaboratively across the Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Data Operations, Data Insights, and Product teams to lead the successful onboarding of new accounts, understand key client business drivers, and ensure extraordinary customer success and retention.
- Identify and spearhead strategic opportunities for increased customer engagement and advocacy.
- Solve problems in support of client business goals.
- Become a SiteCompli product and NYC compliance expert, leveraging this information to deepen client relationships.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience in a proactive, customer-facing role, preferably in the B2B space.
- Is a great communicator with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Is highly professional and shows exceptional judgment under any circumstances.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Enjoys interacting with people and helping them solve problems!
- Is motivated, intellectually curious, and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Prior experience in the NYC real estate industry is a plus, but not required.
- Unlimited paid vacation policy plus a bonus for taking time off.
- A seasonal clothing budget so you can dress like a rockstar.
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits.
- Rapid promotion and growth opportunities.
- High-intensity ping-pong tournaments in our Flatiron district loft.
- Attend team meetings on a table made out of 32,000 hand placed Legos.
- Our quirky hobbies include latte art, glassblowing, cheese making, beer brewing, molecular gastronomy and, of course, ping pong (okay, that's not so quirky).
- Crain's New York: SiteCompli has been named a "Best Place to Work in New York City" by Crain's New York Business 4 years in a row.
- Inc. 500: SiteCompli ranked #1 among NYC Software companies on the Inc. 500's list of Fastest Growing Companies.
- Experience: SiteCompli has been named a Best Place to Work for Recent Graduates two years in a row.
SiteCompli is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate, nor will tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, or handicap or disability.