About the Opportunity:
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning, innovative software company in the real estate industry. We’re looking for a passionate and dedicated Customer Success Associate who can serve as a primary contact and trusted partner for clients, managing all elements of the post-sales process (including onboarding, engagement, and retention) while developing strong working relationships with internal and client stakeholders across all organizational levels.
- Own and develop lasting relationships with clients, who are among the most influential real estate owners and managers in New York City and across the country.
- Proactively engage and educate clients through regular meetings, dedicated phone and email communication, and tailored support and training efforts.
- Work collaboratively across the Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Data Insights, Operations, and Product teams to lead the successful onboarding of new accounts, understand key client business drivers, and ensure extraordinary customer success and retention.
- Identify and spearhead strategic opportunities for increased customer engagement, advocacy, and growth.
- Solve problems in support of clients' business goals.
- Become a SiteCompli product and compliance expert, leveraging this information to deepen client relationships.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a proactive, customer-facing role. B2B and SaaS experience are a plus!
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional professional judgment under any circumstances.
- Close attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- A love for interacting with people and helping them solve problems!
- Self-motivation, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Prior experience in the real estate industry is not required (but is a plus).
SiteCompli is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate, nor will tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, or handicap or disability.