Lithium Technologies is growing rapidly along with its customer base and we're in search of dedicated and thoughtful Customer Success Managers (CSM). One of Lithium's core values is "Taking Customer Success Personally". and as a Customer Success Manager, you own making this core value a reality. A self-starting, enterprising individual who can work across multiple departments will be successful in a role such as this.
As a CSM, you'll:
- Manage day-to-day relationships with assigned customers in your territory. Lithium has customers all around the globe!
- Partner and collaborate with your customer base to identify agreed upon goals and measurements of success during their journey including onboarding and the use of our software solutions. Once success criteria are agreed you will collaborate and partner with the customer during their journey including onboarding, ensuring you qualify the ROI delivered.
- Create multiple connection points in the account to ensure alignment holistically. As a critical member of the account team, you'll also collaborate with our professional services, sales, and the financial renewals team as the customer representative and advocate for the customer. A critical measure of Lithium's success is our ability to drive repeat business and so we pay particular attention to positive Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Have a working knowledge of the Lithium solution portfolio and serve as a best practice coordinator. You ensure the customer team members have access to and are trained so the customer can fully leverage the Lithium customer experience platform.
What you'll need:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Proven experience in a client-facing role at a B2C or B2B SaaS company.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gauge and anticipate trends using data.
- Excellent business communication, writing, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and aptitude for technology and technology trends