CareDox is the leading digital health platform for the largest and most consistent health delivery system in the country: K-12 public schools. We are looking for the next member of our Customer Success team who is committed to helping us change pediatric healthcare in the United States.
The Customer Success role has three key responsibilities 1) Manage a portfolio of school district customers through the implementation and adoption of our EMR. 2) use data to manage account performance and identify areas for additional product utilization and 3) partner with internal teams to share customer feedback and make suggestions for next generation product decisions.
Strong candidates excel in project management, are data driven and enjoy building relationships with customers.
As a Customer Success Manager at CareDox, you will...
- Develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers through deep understanding of their needs and how they interact with CareDox products
- Become a product and domain expert
- Use data to understand customer behavior and identify opportunities to enhance customer engagement
- Collaborate with your manager and the C-Suite to decrease post-deal implementation time through utilization of your project management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Advocate on behalf of customers while working collaboratively with internal teams to improve customer utilization, outcomes and influence next gen features
- Design, implement and codify creative and innovative strategies & systems to drive customer engagement and improve product adoption
Ideal candidates come to CareDox with...
- 2+ years experience in customer success, edtech, education, healthtech, product management or consulting
- Ability to approach and solve problems through data in an ever changing and fast paced growth environment
- An independent, proactive self-starter with strong commitment to high-quality work and the ability to manage a large portfolio of school districts
- Ability to prioritize competing projects and timelines
- Systematic and cross-functional thinker
- Adaptability. Coachability. Humility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills