The Customer Success team works to maximize the benefit of the Panaseer platform. We are involved at every stage of the customer lifecycle, working with our Sales team to demonstrate the value of Panaseer during product demonstrations and Proof of Concepts, deploying and configuring the product to meet our customers’ requirements, and onboarding users. We work with the Product Management team to input customer feedback into the product’s roadmap and development, and regularly communicate the voice of the customer to the wider Panaseer team.
As a Customer Success Technical Consultant, you will work closely with our experienced Technical Leads to build relationships with our customers, who vary in role and seniority. We’re looking for an individual with excellent communication skills who can support customers throughout their lifecycle.
- Gathering requirements from clients.
- Translating clients’ existing functionality and visualizations into concise sets of questions and use cases that the client is trying to answer.
- Helping our clients gain value and benefit from the Panaseer product and gathering feedback about improvements and new requirements.
- Presenting regularly to customers, formally and informally.
- Being self-sufficient and able to work and make decisions independently, but also knowing when to raise issues.
- Supporting the Sales team with technical expertise, pre-sales work, and demoing.
You will get the opportunity to explore new and existing skills in a wide range of technologies:
- Becoming familiar with the client environment and infrastructure and its impact on the deployment / delivery of the product.
- Supporting the deployment of the Panaseer solution, upgrades, and updates on client sites.
- Identifying and fixing issues with customer deployments.
- Developing metrics, analyses, and visualizations on-site based on client requirements.
You will also interact with all of the existing, distributed Panaseer teams and will be expected to collaborate with them frequently:
- Working with the Product Management, Data Science, and Engineering teams to incorporate client requirements into building a roadmap for the product.
- Assisting data scientists and engineers on client site during product deployments.
- Demoing and presenting technical ideas and product functionality to the Panaseer team and clients.
Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in logical subjects such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Sciences, Statistics, or Engineering (or equivalent work experience) preferred.
- At least 2 years of work experience in customer delivery, consulting, customer success, computer science, or engineering preferred.
- Well-organized and adept at tracking project progress.
- Familiarity with data analysis methods.
- Ease in communicating with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to work in teams and also autonomously when required.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to pick up new technologies and domains quickly.
- Ability to quickly locate and fix technical defects.
- Ability to configure and modify existing product code to suit client requirements.
You will work with the following technologies, so familiarity with them (or similar) is valuable:
- SQL, Hadoop (including HDFS and Hive), NiFi, Python, PySpark, and GitHub.
You will be involved with client engagement from scoping and requirement-gathering to delivery and deployment of product. You will work with technology / software, conduct data analyses, and build client relationships. You'll collaborate and communicate on a frequent basis with the Sales, Engineering, and Data Science teams, as well as with all members of our customer teams.
Panaseer offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Competitive salaries and meaningful equity options.
- Up to 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year.
- Medical benefits.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Future benefits to include 401k with employer matching.
- Access to benefits marketplace and employee discounts.
- Apple Mac technology.
This role will require regular travel (up to 50%).
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future. Panaseer is an equal opportunity employer.