We are driven to make housing simple and seamless while providing a tremendous customer experience. We envision a future where finding a home and a community is a delightful experience and at Bedly we are building the services and partnerships to make it happen.
About the Role:
As a Bedly Customer Support Associate, you will be responsible for delivering an incredible customer experience to Bedly members who live in our spaces. You’ll own customer relationships, handle inbound customer requests over email, text and phone, proactively reach out to customers, work cross-functionally with the Bedly Field Operations, Sales, and Product teams to share insights and strategize improvements to our client experience, and act as the voice of the customer to ensure an exemplary experience for our community of members.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about providing exceptional customer support, has prior experience in a customer-facing support role, and is interested in working in a high growth environment. This is a challenging role with growth potential.
- Deliver Bedly Members with a delightful living experience.
- Handle customer requests end to end using email, text, and phone.
- Use your judgement to resolve customer requests and determine when to escalate further.
- Utilize response templates, issue troubleshooting techniques, and identify where additional processes are needed.
- Act as the voice of our customers by sharing common issues with the Operations team and strategizing improvements to the customer experience.
- Provide customer support during peak busy periods, which could include weekend support from time to time.
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role. You know how to provide fantastic customer support and are well-versed in the tools, tricks, and technology of a Customer Service team. Experience using Zendesk is a plus.
- Passion for the customer experience. We are looking for someone who believes that customer support plays a major role in brand credibility. You believe in going above and beyond for the customer and are passionate about delivering a wonderful experience.
- Analytical and operational skills. You love building systems and processes to making teams run smoother and are comfortable digging into data to drive your decisions.
- Natural problem solver. You love solving problems and can think systemwide to always be improving the way we do things.
- Dedicated and scrappy. You know what it means to work at a startup. You are generous with your time and are eager to chip in where and when needed. You are excited about building a company from the ground up and have an ownership mindset about your work.