CareDox was founded on a simple yet compelling premise: providing free, secure medical technology for K-12 public schools to ensure better, more consistent healthcare for America’s children. Our secure, HIPAA and FERPA-compliant platform is the crux of a new healthcare delivery model, providing parents and providers access to student medical charts as well as useful alerts about health events.
Today, we cover more than 4 million students in over 4,000 schools (nearly 10% of the total addressable market!) and, via our partnership with Healthy Schools, have expanded our in-school offerings to include much-needed, curated solutions (immunizations, wellness checkups, care management programs, and more) at no cost to schools and families (funded by health insurers).
- Become a subject matter expert on CareDox’s platforms, the K-12 education technology industry, and the major issues faced parents, nurses, schools, and districts.
- Support parents through the health enrollment process.
- Support nurses and help them become experts in student health management.
- Help implement our EHR and Service products in districts across the county.
- 1+ years of experience in customer support, customer service, or another customer-facing role.
- Experience with ZenDesk, Desk, Intercom, or other support software platforms preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and/or the Google Apps suite; knowledge of Slack and Asana is a plus.
- A strong commitment to high-quality work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.