Digital Data Analyst and Project Manager — Contract Assignment
Are you interested in providing digital data analysis support to a team focused on creating better patient outcomes through physician engagement? Are you supremely detail-oriented? Do you have at least 4 years of professional experience in data analytics or business intelligence coordination/reporting? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The MDcentRx division of HCTG is currently seeking a Digital Data Analyst / Project Manager to help our team during a time of transition for the next 4 weeks.
This assignment is located in our Midtown East NYC office (3rd avenue between 46th and 47th streets).
- Work on our Tableau dashboards to execute client reports and requests from internal teams on program performance.
- Execute some legacy Powerpoint performance reports and requests for historical performance data.
- Respond to requests from clients (and from our internal Sales team) and manage the data request queue / priority list.
- Work with our team to handle data uploads to partners and vendors on a regular schedule, as well as custom requests.
- Coordinate data imports and exports and generate lists to support Business Intelligence efforts.
- Conduct ad-hoc cross-match / data join requests and reporting.
- Convert data between various file formats to match client requirements using tools like Excel, Notepad++, and others.
- Maintain data integrity throughout data imports and exports.
- Recommend operational and process improvements based on data tracking.
Additionally, you will collect and analyze member data from a variety of sources, create summaries and reports of requested data, and perform quality assurance checks on the data pulled to ensure correct and complete data sets.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Very strong Microsoft Excel expertise — supreme comfort with vlookups, pivot tables, and other intermediate functions.
- Experience with Tableau Server and Tableau Dashboards in professional reporting settings.
- Experience running scripts in SQL and MYSQL.
- Professional experience handling data uploads; comfort working with FTP sites.
- Familiarity with data file formats and file conversions.
- Demonstrated ability to do cross-matching / data joins of data sets.
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility.
- Capable of working with supervisor to prioritize projects.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Understanding of data import, export, batching, and validation processes is essential.
- Understanding of and experience in healthcare, healthcare technology and/or pharmaceutical industry is a BIG plus.
Assignment could be extended beyond 4 weeks, if needed. Looking for someone available 5 days a week for the remainder of the year.