Cavtat Taverns are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager. The Role is full time and is based in Dublin Airport and Dublin City Centre locations. The main purpose of this role is to manage and develope a content management plan and deliver social media strategy and customer engagement for 3 hugely busy hospitality units based in Dublin.
Another key objective of the role is to manage any digital campaigns ,working with all stakeholders on implementation & execution. This role also holds the responsibility for all online activity.
This role will suit someone who
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant previous experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.