Quantum Networks is a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, Quantum Networks has cultivated a core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, Quantum Networks executes full optimization of brands’ Amazon presence. As an e-tailer, Quantum Networks is revolutionizing a premium shopping experience with its solution-based Blucoil bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.
The E-Commerce Purchasing Analyst will project, plan and price inventory for our fast paced e-commerce company. This candidate will be responsible for analyzing new lucrative vendors and dealer sheets as well as setting pricing and restocking existing products and potentially new SKUs for our e-commerce store and marketplaces (Amazon).
- Restock inventory on all online sales channels (primarily Amazon) by forecasting trends and demand.
- Identifying new opportunities and products.
- Adjust order volumes and pricing based on buy-in opportunities, vendor stock issues, seasonal fluctuations, etc.
- Analyze new vendors and dealer sheets to create an initial purchase order.
- Set pricing strategies for new products and refine pricing strategies for existing products.
- Follow up with vendors on product deliveries, out-of-stock issues, pricing issues, etc.
- Coordinate with the Logistics and Operations teams to ensure timely receiving of products and decrease warehouse costs.
- Work closely with Brand Management and Buying teams to identify aged inventory and implement actions to minimizing such inventory.
- Coordinate with vendors for new products, pricing, and promotions.
- Work jointly with the finance team to ensure proper and accurate invoicing.
- Address all other pricing and planning duties as directed by the buyers’ team.
- Research new softwares to improve and master productivity.
- Analyze the company's data to identify issues and provide solutions.
- Organize company data in clear reports for all departments.
- Research new trends in the industry and new programs on online marketplaces.
- Train and manage members for the Purchasing Department and expand department as needed.
- Communicate with outsourcing team to ensure productivity.
- At least 1 year of professional planning, buying, or retail experience.
- High analytical and financial acumen with a desire to problem-solve.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are a must!
- Candidate should be proactive in their work approach.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to partner and communicate effectively with internal team as well as vendors.
- Ability to think creatively to increase profitability and decrease overheads.
- E-commerce experience a plus!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- PTO accrual.
- Commuter benefits and FSA.
- Fun, open, and collaborative work environment in New York City.
- Unlimited coffee and snacks!
- Free domestic flight covered in your first year and an additional flight for every year.
- Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses.
- Regular opportunities and support for career growth.