As the fastest-growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York state, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We are now seeking an Operations Associate to join our Enrollment team.
The Enrollment team guides families through an extensive admissions process, building relationships and managing applications while driving awareness of Success Academy and engaging prospective families through neighborhood outreach, school-based engagement, and New York City-based media.
- Communicate with our families regarding the onboarding process.
- Assist in the planning, staffing, and implementation of enrollment events and meetings.
- Create, maintain, and complete all new scholar files, including collection of required documents.
- Maintain a relationship with our uniform vendor and assist families with procurement.
- Create analytical reports evaluating the admissions process and demographic information.
- Assist in informing, coordinating, and collaborating with our Network and School Operations teams to ensure a seamless flow of onboarding new scholars across our 30 elementary schools.
- Assist in creating and executing high quality training workshops to inform Network and School Operations of Enrollment process.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Successful candidates must demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Project and Staff Management: We're looking for candidates with at least 2 years of operations, logistics, event planning, and/or project management experience. Experience as a senior staff member is a plus.
- Event Management: High-volume and venue relationship experience preferred.
- Excel proficiency: Advanced Excel Skills preferred (tables, charts, formulas, etc.).
- Database Knowledge: Troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Organization: Keeps track of projects and deadlines and communicates progress in real-time.
- Strategic Problem-Solving: Ability to think logically through each step of a project.
In addition, the following characteristics are required to be successful on this team:
- Speed, Precision, Accuracy, and Attention to Detail: Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Flexibility: Ability to adjust expected tasks and schedule to updated priorities.
- Oral and Written Communication: Friendliness, confidence, and a patient disposition is required to communicate with families, scholars, and colleagues.
- Dedication to Mission: A genuine interest in finding ways to improve public education and support our schools.
- Collaboration: Working with teammates and responsive to feedback.
- Sense of Humor: Towards life and yourself!
- Above-and-Beyond Attitude: Willingness to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be innovative and support our organization.