As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will work closely with some of Lithium's most strategic named accounts and take responsibility for directing customer engagements. A successful candidate will understand the customer's definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business.
As an EAE, you will be able to inspire customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world's most iconic brands the ability to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is high-energy and insatiable, with a strong interest in social business. You will also have a background developing holistic strategic plans, but also have experience at the tactical level: defining, building and overseeing ongoing customer programs. Excellent computing and communications skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment are a must.
As an EAE, you will:
- Work with a core group of existing Lithium customers to grow and maintain a global book of business
- Drive new business and open new accounts.
- Define and execute social business initiatives that result in business value from Lithium products and services
- As Lithium's frontline trusted advisor, build strong relationships with customer and work closely with the Lithium management team to ensure strategy and delivery stays on target with measurable objectives
- Develop thought leadership around the social business landscape
- Develop business models utilizing customer and Lithium proprietary data
- Collaborate with a virtual team of resources to successfully fulfill objectives
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Extensive experience in a sales related or account management role
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong outbound prospecting and account development skills
- Experience developing and managing teams to deliver strategic marketing and interactive business programs for large enterprise clients
- Deep expertise in working with customers in the Hi-Tech, Telco, CSP, Travel & Hospitality, Airline, Financial Services and Retail verticals and/or functional subject matter
- Technical delivery experience (social, digital media, systems integration, workforce implementation)
- Customer-side experience
- High degree of professionalism and operational discipline
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in forecasting
- Excellent communication skills and analytical capacity
- Fluent/Native German language skills, as well as fluent English language skills
- Confident in public speaking and technical competency
- Experience developing ROI frameworks and measurement methods, a business management understanding of statistics
- Knowledge of how social media and online communities function: personal adoption and use of social media, experience participating, managing, or facilitating an online community a plus.
- Positive attitude and a desire to win