Who We Are
Amrock is a leading national provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services. The company delivers FinTech solutions to streamline the real estate and mortgage experience for lenders, consumers and real estate professionals.
Amrock is a preferred provider to top retail mortgage lenders, with a wide range of clients throughout the residential and commercial real estate finance industries. Driven by thousands of professional partners and team members nationwide, Amrock is headquartered in the heart of downtown Detroit, Michigan with regional service centers in California, Pennsylvania and Texas and additional locations in several other states.
What You'll Do/Need
An Examiner reviews abstracts to verify the title commitment was set up and typed appropriately based on the abstractor’s findings and delivers the completed title package to the requesting client.
- Manage high volume queue of orders for residential purchases and refinances in multiple states in a team based environment
- Work together with multiple internal teams clearing title issues
- Consult with abstractors, other examiners, underwriters and title clearance team members to provide a clear, marketable title
- Facilitate over the limit approval from underwriters
- Reviewing completed title packages per client specifications and routing curative issues to clearance as needed
- Collect property history through online title plants as needed
- Such duties may be assigned from time-to-time by the Title Production leadership team
- Excellent time management skills
- 3 years of experience in abstracting and examining
- Working knowledge of current real property law and title underwriting standards
- Ability to read and map complicated legal descriptions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Detail oriented (file notation and research ability are essential)
- Technologically savvy, we are a ‘paperless’ company
What’ll Make You Special
- Mortgage and/or banking experience
- Ability to type 35 – 40 words per minute
What You'll Get
We're not your typical corporate workplace. At Amrock, we offer a unique, collaborative environment that inspires creativity and encourages teamwork. Our team members make positive client experiences a priority, so we make our team members' workplace experiences a priority. We take pride in making Amrock a diverse, inclusive place to work for those who share our passion for helping make the real estate process faster and easier for everyone.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team.