As Growth Marketing Associate, you’ll rigorously develop and implement strategies for efficient customer acquisition while building an unforgettable brand.
- Using a data-driven approach to identify, execute, and optimize digital and offline marketing campaigns to efficiently acquire new customers
- Collaborate with our product team to optimize virality and conversions
- Quantitatively test hypotheses about customer behavior using large proprietary data sets; leverage results to increase conversion and retention at every touch point
- Manage integration with third party platforms
- Utilize data to improve existing campaigns and efficiently produce new ads & promotions
- Obsessed with data
- Analytical and rigorous, with a thorough understanding of key customer acquisition metrics and statistics
- Independent, enterprising, a self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Extraordinary communicator with demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Exceptional academic record and prior work experience in a consumer-facing business
- Experience with multiple ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, mobile marketing platforms, and mobile analytics is preferred
Via offers highly competitive compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, a flexible vacation policy, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.