We’ve started by helping men keep their hair and are changing how guys manage their health by providing a direct and discrete line to quality physicians and selling our own line of FDA-approved treatments at half the price of the competition.
We understand that guys just want an easy and affordable way to take control of their health — and we’re redefining what it means to have access to care. We are building a brand that reflects our values: clever, straight-forward, and relatable.
With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products — including Maveron, First Round, Imaginary, and Greycroft — and recognized leaders in the product, design, and entrepreneurship world, we’re well on our way to becoming the first healthcare brand that people can truly love.
About the Role:
Keeps launched in January 2018 and we are growing rapidly. We’re looking for a growth marketer who is passionate about expanding access to healthcare and excited to reach customers in new ways, owning end-to-end user acquisition for some of our core marketing channels. The Growth Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Growth and will help fuel our next phase of growth.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- Digitally-minded, but interested in and excited to work across multiple mediums and channels.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to develop, execute, and scale growth strategies for existing and new product lines.
- Heavily focused on hitting CAC and ROI goals while being mindful of our brand and user experience.
- Thoughtful about each step of the funnel, leveraging creative, targeting, and landing pages to drive conversions.
- A fast learner who can pivot quickly. You will run tests, talk to users, analyze feedback, and integrate learnings into each subsequent campaign.
- Able to successfully juggle multiple initiatives and prioritize work effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- A team player with no ego who is eager to learn and become the best growth marketer you can be.
- Social is our bread and butter. You will own our efforts across Facebook and Instagram to maximize for user growth and LTV.
- You will proactively brainstorm creative marketing ideas and ways to capitalize on untapped channels.
- Translate customer data, transaction history, and user behavior insights into tactical and strategic recommendations to move the business forward.
- We want to scale quickly but efficiently. You will run pay back and attribution analysis and look at large sets of data to to find opportunities and recommend budget allocation across channels.
- Understand our customer. This means talking with users to understand their experience on the site and interacting with our brand.
- 2+ years of data-driven performance or growth marketing experience, specifically running Facebook and Instagram campaigns that focus on CPA as well as ROI.
- Previous e-commerce startup experience is a plus.
- Expertise managing Facebook utilizing Power Editor.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SQL is a plus.
- Passionate about the Keeps mission.
- Eager to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Great healthcare.
- Regular team building activities.
- Budget for the technology tools you need.
- Unlimited vacation days and annual $1000 vacation stipend.
- As an early hire on a close knit team, you will have the ability to help shape our company’s culture and future.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.