Zoovumakes complex look simple for more than 15 million people every year. We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services, or solutions.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced, New York City-based Head of Professional Services to join our rapidly growing team and manage multiple complex programs — we're looking for candidates who have strong, commercially-proven leadership and communication skills, are able to combine business and technical perspectives, and can deliver innovative yet realistic outcomes.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop our Services team in the North America region, working closely with the team and managing its development.
- Work with clients and internal teams to create engaging and innovative Digital Advice experiences that establish strong and trusted relationships with clients.
- Leverage your knowledge of SaaS / enterprise services to ensure the delivery of excellent technical and high-performing solutions for our clients.
- Onboard large new logos and help design solutions that meet clients' business goals; manage the creative and technical implementation process.
- Conduct technical scoping, define requirements and deliverables, and manage and prioritize requests from both the Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Maintain and build on our high delivery standards and optimize processes and collaboration across our global organization.
Skills / Experience Required:
- 5-10 years of experience in digital consulting or at a B2B SaaS or e-commerce company; 2+ years of experience leading and coaching a customer-focused team.
- Industry expertise in financial services, telecom, media and entertainment, retail, or electronics preferred.
- Superior customer service / account management skills — the ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and solution-oriented.
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills with the ability to quickly diagnose problems and zoom out to see the bigger picture.
- Functional expertise in modern online marketing and with a CRM.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; solid decision-making in a timely manner.
- Able to communicate complex ideas to a range of audiences.
- Enthusiastic about technology, AI, and smart solutions.
- Significant experience at a senior / leadership level delivering complex client projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, planning, people management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge at all levels.
- An exceptional work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
- International, diverse, and small, friendly teams!
- Fun and collaborative environment.
- Non-corporate style — no suits or chunky ties!
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude.
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need someone like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients!