Predata, a machine learning startup building a predictive analytics platform for geopolitical risk, is looking to add a Human Resources Associate to our growing team.
You’ll be crucial in developing and maintaining a welcoming workplace that our employees will be proud to be a part of, ensuring engagement, organization and communication. You will be directly responsible for keeping us organized, improving our company procedures and daily operations and becoming the go-to resource for our people. Essentially, it’s a central role where you will get exposure to almost all aspects of the Predata organization.
• Coordinating recruiting and interview processes including maintain up-to-date job listings, resume collection, conducting phone screens and scheduling onsite interviews
• Assisting with the onboarding process for new hires to ensure a smooth transition
• Processing all new hires, terminations and other payroll changes into our HR system, ensuring 100% accuracy of payroll and related benefits and compensation adjustments
• Maintaining accuracy across all employee data held within our HR systems
• Organizing and supervising the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
• Planning logistics for special projects such as company off-sites and team bonding events
• Liaising with legal, accounting, employee benefit providers and related vendors
• Processing invoices, contracts, and receipts and maintain appropriate records
• Lending general support to Predata's management team
• Developing and implementing other plans to improve employee experience, culture, and operational effectiveness as needed
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with: 1) Subject line ‘LAST NAME Human Resources Associate,’ 2) a cover letter attached as a PDF and 3) a résumé attached as a PDF. Please don’t attach other documents, such as reference letters or writing samples.