The Inbound Contacts Representative 1- limited Term represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1-Limited Term role addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances.
- Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple or competing priorities, while utilizing multiple computer systems and/or monitors simultaneously
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must be able to work any shift between 8:00 am - 9:30 pm (Sunday through Friday) and overtime, based upon business needs
- Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or Cable modem for a home office (Satellite internet service is NOT allowed for this role); recommended speed is 10Mx1M
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Previous inbound call center experience
- Healthcare experience
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus
- Schedules during the week as early as 8:00am & ending as late as 9:30pm. Mandatory Overtime may include weekend days.
This is a Remote Work At Home Position and the following criteria needs to be met: High-speed DSL or cable modem internet connection for a home office; a minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10mb and 1 mb up. A dedicated space with a door that locks preventing ongoing interruptions
- Training Hours will be conducted from 8:00am to 4:30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Regular Hours are 8:00am to 9:30pm (Sunday through Friday)
- Ability to work any scheduled day and time during Open Enrollment which is between 1 October and 31 March with some mandatory overtime
- Schedule changes are usually provided 1 week in advance, but may change with 48 hour notice to accommodate business needs.
After submitting your application, if you are selected to move forward you will receive an email to complete the Virtual Job Experience (VJE). This is an online activity where you will learn more about Customer Care jobs at Humana, try out some of the most common job tasks, and tell us more about yourself. Most people complete the VJE in 30 minutes. To complete it, you will need a smart phone, computer or tablet with internet access, and speakers/headphones. We do not make job offers to candidates that do not complete the VJE. The email will come from email@example.com, please add to your contacts or safe senders list to avoid this going to your spam folder.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an interviewing technology called Modern Hire Text or Voice Messaging to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. This allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected to move forward, you will receive a text correspondence inviting you to participate in a Text Message screen. You should anticipate this interview to take about 5 to 10 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to thenext round of interviews.
Limited Term Humana associates may work any number of hours, depending on the business needs, for a limited period of time (usually one to 180 days).
What you get from your great work!Benefits and Perks of This Opportunity
- Competitive compensation with strong hourly rate!
- The ability to cut your daily commute to less than a minute!! Yes 100%! work at home capability
- Extensive 100% virtual training program for the first 4-6 weeks,setting you up for immediate and future success?
- The ability to earn up to a maximum of one hour of Paid Time Off (PTO) per 40 hour work week
- 401k Retirement Saving option-100 percent company match on the first 3 percent contribution. Humana will make a matching contribution each pay period for all participants who are actively contributing to the Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program and Work Life Services
- Student Loan refinancing consultation
Scheduled Weekly Hours