Job Requisition ID #
Industry Strategy Mgr, ACS APAC Region
Industry Strategy Manager - ACS (APAC)
Location: Sydney- Australia
Job ID: 20wd40869
The Industry Strategy Manager is a key contributor in defining and executing Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) strategic priorities. Through a combination of industry and software expertise, this individual will work closely with each ACS business function to represent and influence the creation of the overall construction industry strategy, and in partnership with our teams be an ambassador for our strategy to both internal and external audiences.
This individual will represent ACS /Autodesk at key industry events and in meetings with strategic customers. In addition, this role will focus on gathering data and insight for their region and take ownership for key projects that enable the realization of our strategy in our day-to-day operations.
- Capture regional requirements from internal/external stakeholders for our priority solutions
- Work closely with AVP Construction Strategy and Evangelism to facilitate the development of our overall industry strategy, utilizing industry trends and outlook, and competitive intelligence
- Deep participation and key contributor to annual corporate strategic planning process including ownership of the plan's execution
- Ensures that appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards goals
- Assess growth areas & industry/market trends, interpret market Intelligence TAM, and profile competitive threats
- Stays abreast of the competitive landscape, regional marketplace and external business environment. Also stays abreast of technology trends and industry trends, and their adoption in the construction sector
- Support sales in the region to understand and execute the strategy, and drive business opportunities
- Help align Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and R&D in the region, sharing knowledge and expertise, to inform product and GTM strategy/roadmap
- Define and align key capabilities and workflows for the region and influence plans for addressing gaps (as defined in the strategy)
- Lead our program for new product/service entry to our international markets
- Represents ACS/Autodesk at industry events, working to help establish and strengthen Autodesk's brand in construction
- Inspire internal and external audiences by telling compelling stories about the industry and about Autodesk's offerings
- Delivery of the annual strategic plan with appropriate metrics for tracking execution
- Successful oversight and execution of program to ensure new offerings meet business expectations
- Support Sales and Customer Success in customer interactions - positive feedback from internal/external stakeholders based on contribution
- 10+ years of construction industry related experience
- Experience working for a technology company is preferred, but not essential
- A good understanding of technology in the construction space
- Comfortable with presenting to small and large audiences
- Solid time management, organization skills, and communication
- Travel required: approx. 30%
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .