WOOP that it is! Yup, at TeamSnap we’re committed to WOOPing it up - that is taking the work out of play for our customers. TeamSnap is an award-winning communication and management service for recreational and competitive sports teams, tournaments and organizations. With over 20 million enthusiastic customers in 195 countries, TeamSnap is indispensable for teams, clubs and leagues worldwide. While we’re still relatively small, we’re not a fly-by-night startup; we’re the leader in a massive market.
Trust is our operational foundation. We trust our TeamSnappers to do their work and show up as a phenomenal teammate each day. We enable our employees to act as owners of our product and the customer because you actually are an owner (enter equity stage left), and also, it’s the right way to work. We fundamentally believe that fulfilling work comes from meaningful relationships, having a direct impact on outcomes, and feeling you can grow both personally and professionally and we weave that into all of our practices and operations.
We work hard and play hard. Don’t believe us? Just read our app release notes to see how we truly can make the mundane fun. Think the senior leadership team might crash an all company meeting in costume? It might have happened before. Have you ever seen the CEO and CFO karaoke to songs about fundraising? We have. Our ability to work hard and play hard landed us Outside Magazine’s list of Best Places to Work on the regular.
TeamSnap is seeking Inside Sales Representatives to advance inbound leads through the sales process and close them within our small business customer segment. This position will initially report to our Manager, Mid-Market Sales, but will soon report to a dedicated ISR manager. You should be a sales maven, awesome with people, and maniacal about hitting quotas, all while being a fantastic teammate who wants to make everyone around you better.
What you’ll be doing
- You down with PPPG? Live by and champion our sales team values: process minded, product knowledge, performance oriented, and actually giving a s***You’ll own it!
- Fundamentally understand your business drivers and levers, and use data and metric analysis to evaluate your business, drive the strategy, and measure and communicate the results.
- You'll ensure that you take inbound leads through our defined qualification process and into the demo, quote, negotiation, and close phases.
- Demonstrating the product to potential customers via the web by focusing on the customer’s needs and ultimately helping them understand the benefits and value of using our software solution.
- Optimize the sales levers to produce the best possible full sales cycle conversion rate & close ratio.
- Responsibility for updated, accurate pipeline and CRM compliance (SFDC).
- You will build and nurture the pipeline, ultimately achieving revenue quota.
Some things that are important
Results Oriented - Experience exceeding new business sales goals
Lead From the Front - You have no sense of entitlement, but instead control the controllables: activity and attitude and you’re always looking to improve your game
Strong Business Acumen - Knowledge of sales performance analytics and interpreting results. You know your business drivers and what levers to pull to get better
Excellent communicator - Strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills a must
Customer Focused -The customer is at the center of everything you do
Team Focused - You love your team and they love you.
* Demonstrated drive to solve problems in a team environment, leading with high energy and a positive attitude
Other things that would be nice to have
* 4 year college degree preferred (although not required)
* Typically, 1-2+ years overall sales experience including 1-2+ years track record of successful individual contributor experience in new business development
* * Ability to travel occasionally, including but not limited to our annual company meeting, periodic sales team meetings throughout the year, potential trade shows, and potential client visits
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs. TeamSnap does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.