Do you have a knack for copywriting? WITHIN is looking for a talented Copywriter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and craft the best copy in a succinct amount of words. You will work with multiple brands across the company in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Working with our performance branding team, you will take ownership of developing copy – from ideation to execution. You should be results driven and agile enough to look at performance/analytics and adjust.
What do we actually do?
We are Performance Branding experts. WITHIN works with some of the coolest brands and hottest startups across the country, including international brands like Nike, Spanx, Shake Shack. We leverage digital channels and inspiring creative to fuel clients' growth, using data every step of the way to drive our decision making.
What makes us different?
Our founders come from the client-side, so we think and operate like business owners, strategizing marketing objectives as tangible business objectives. WITHIN works with brands to collapse the funnel between performance and brand marketing to unify objectives, targets, and strategy. Partnered with a brand’s unique value proposition, WITHIN’s integrated media and personalized content solutions are designed to prioritize profits and growth over mere channel optimization. That means we take a strategic, holistic approach to their marketing programs, training each employee across every channel. We also use some of the best technology available along with our proprietary tools to deliver the best performance for our clients. Our team of experts will train you to develop your own expertise in the field and help you become an innovator in your own right.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Writing best-in-class killer copy that evokes the client’s tone and style of voice – meeting brand expectations and word limitations
- Working with multiple clients – adjusting to each specific brand and driving consistency across all platforms
- Collaborating with our performance branding team to understand how copy is performing and using that insight to refine future copy
- Developing an understanding of key audiences to recommend strategic/creative solutions to the team and improve copy
- Providing best practices and guidance on how to leverage copy to target customers/consumers and optimize performance
We are looking for you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to create, edit, and proofread copy while upholding the tone, style, voice for various brands
- Ability to handle feedback/constructive criticism from team members or clients while adhering to deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Motivated by analytics/performance
- Understanding of best SEO practices and digital marketing a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment with an attitude that always encourages learning and taking on more responsibilities
Perks & Benefits:
- Temp to Perm
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Anniversary vacation bonus
- FULLY paid health insurance premiums
- Monthly transportation & Phone Stipend
- Daily lunch & Monday morning bagels
- In-office monthly massages, haircuts, & manicures
- Free uber when coming in early / leaving late
- Dog friendly office