Coined “the future of interior design” by Architectural Digest, Fuigo is a first-of-its kind digital platform that empowers interior designers by providing them with the business management tools and marketplace they need to succeed.
About the Role
We believe the individual defines the role as much or more than we do and are looking for a product management leader excited to join a small but growing team. In this role you will own a track of work and coordinate the user research, write stories, maintain the backlog, coordinate design, engineering and QA while helping to achieve the overall roadmap and vision for the software.
While this is a business/e-commerce oriented application, you will be working in a culture that values beautiful design and strict attention to detail-- an eye for design and user experience is critical. We’re looking for visionaries that can communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical clients and stakeholders.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Lead: Define product vision and roadmaps across technology components. Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term backlog of feature requests.
- Execute: As the Product Owner, keep the team focused and on schedule; work closely with engineering, sales and marketing teams to execute on roadmap with clear requirements, milestones, KPIs, and business value.
- Learn: Synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the platform. Stay on top of the competition and know everything they're doing and then figuring out which of those actions need a response and which are noise.
- Collaborate: Partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to provide a global viewpoint and extend applications across use cases
- Leverage our Park Avenue studio as a R&D lab to get immediate feedback