At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Product Management Teams manage all aspects of a product, from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing. They are responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity plans in order to meet sales and profit targets.
- Drive "One face to the customer" approach for PLP sales deployment in the region
- Define regional portfolio strategy to meet North American market demand
- Adopt a proactive support of local sales team for design-in initiatives and build local GTM strategies
- Ensures in-depth knowledge of the local market & customer behavior and forecast trends in the region
- Drive specific PLP initiatives regionally (e.g. EWS Value Driver Initiative)
What you will be doing:
Product Portfolio Deployment
- Define regional PLP Electrical portfolio strategy to meet North American (USA, CA) markets demand:
- Align Value Propositions to local requirements (Technologies, Product mix, certifications, MOQs, prices)
- Develop Value Added Services (VAS) strategies to local environment (suppliers, customer needs, etc.)
- Define local pricing policy (Special Price Agreements, discounts levels, etc.) in alignment with Pricing Team to meet regional profitability targets
Sales Interlock in the Region
- Design, promote and track growth plans in the region for PLP Electrical product lines
- Pilot local marcom initiatives (training, technical support, marketing tools, customer visits) to support growth plans
- Define and adapt purpose-built tools & custom-built roadmaps
- Develop "Go To Market" (GTM) strategies for the different Product Lines through the appropriate sales channels and organizations active in the region, (Industrial, Channels, Energy)
- Participates to regular reviews of sales opportunities pipeline for PLP scope through interlock meetings with regional Sales management. Reports highlights to PLP leader.
Develop Regional Market Intelligence
- Contributes to regional market intelligence and knowledge on PLP Electrical product scope
- Drive local business intelligence: Conduct benchmark studies, analyze market segmentation and channels
- Identify and report to Global Product Management specific regional product demands
- Contributes to bring Sales forecast and market trends to New Product business Plans surveys for Gates preparation
- Participate to monthly reviews of regional market forecast in conjunction with Demand Management.
Lead Regional EWS Value Driver initiative
- Drive specific focus initiatives through Electrical Wholesalers (EWS) channel for the regional deployment of EWS Value Driver
- Define appropriate portfolio with prices, MOQs, lead times to meet local EWS demand
- Assist Sales teams to select appropriate EWS channel partners and define appropriate Terms of Conditions (prices, stocks, lead times)
- Drive monthly reviews of EWS performance through interlock meetings with regional sales and EWS project leader
Management of Local RPM Team
- Manages a group of Regional Product Managers (RPM) located in different countries (Canada, Mexico) and Field Application Engineers (FAE)
- Set up annual targets and KPIs
- Deploy RPM culture to the team members
What your background should look like:
- A minimum of Electro-Technical education background is required to be able to understand end customers industries and applications
- Ideally, RPM manager should have a 5-8 years working experience in a similar environment or equivalent working experience within an Electrical Wholesalers or Technical Distributor
- Business oriented degree - to be able to cooperate to Business Plans, growth plan, sales strategies, pricing decisions
Building Effective Teams
Managing and Measuring Work
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.