Impact the Moment
Our team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. The Marketing organization is looking for a Market Development Manager to identify and deploy market development strategies to build customer engagement and drive growth.
How can you make an impact?
The Market Development Manager will drive revenue and growth of specific products, collaborating closely with members of the business unit through a matrix organization.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute large-scale market development plans to drive product growth
- Create engagement strategies to excite customers and inspire them to partner with McGraw-Hill
- Create high-value relationships with key target faculty representing our largest and most important growth opportunities that promote our products and services to potential and existing customers
- Partner with sales and marketing to strategize about key account growth
- Command of the budgeting, targeting, and tracking process tied to market development
- Manage sales pipeline through tracking of customer engagement
- Manage freelance support teams to enable market development plans
- Perform market data analysis and synthesize results to make data-driven decisions
- Create resources and tools for market research to help inform product development roadmap
- Organize and collaborate on virtual and in-person events, including presentations and focus groups
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Three or more years of client-facing Sales/Marketing/Market Development/Business Development experience, preferably in the field of education, higher education or technology (experience in Higher Education Math and Science beneficial)
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and execute market development objectives to grow market share, promote customer retention and drive revenue
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Project Management skills and attention to detail, experience in Project Management a plus
- Independent problem-solving and data-driven decision-making skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and Qualtrics
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.