Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join the fast-growing and super talented creative team at FCTRY. We’re looking for a bit of a marketing unicorn - a witty, free-thinking, creative writer who’s got a love of checklists and a fondness for deadlines - to be the voice of our quirky-but-trendy brands across a variety of channels and media.
You will play a critical role in building in creating brand awareness and love through multimedia storytelling. You’ll be crafting original content for a variety of platforms, both digital and analog; social media, mass email, ad campaigns, blogs, videos, Kickstarter, catalogs, real-world events and whatever else we can think of that creates a unique, memorable experience for our audiences.
If you love marketing, writing, social media, pop culture, counter culture, and clever lifestyle brands we’d love to meet you!
FCTRY is on a rocketship of expansion into new markets, channels and categories. We are a small, quirky, fun, energetic crew with a lot of heart and soul. We’re in high growth mode and behave like a startup. Entrepreneurial spirit, imagination, hustle and humor are required.
- Develop and manage audience-specific marketing calendars for all of our brands
- Post, monitor and engage for all brands on social media
- Write and manage fun, engaging mass email campaigns
- Craft and maintain fresh copy across all ecommerce platforms
- Produce engaging original content for brand blogs and sites
- Coordinate influencer campaigns
- Assist with PR and event planning
- Generally help out the team as needed
What we’re looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree. A focus on marketing, communications, design or copywriting is preferred but not mandatory
- Demonstrated passion and savvy for social media. An affinity for art, design, creativity and an idealistic bent are all appreciated
- Outstanding project and process management skills. We move quickly at FCTRY and much will be thrown your way!
- Collaboration - You love working with others and are great at building relationships inside and outside of your department.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – you embrace uncertainty, challenges; you are a problem solver with an open mind. You must be comfortable navigating multiple priorities and building processes from scratch.
- Willingness to work hard, learn, get hands dirty alongside an amazing team that’s already doing just that
- Graphic design, video production, or photo skills a big plus.
- Ditto for experience in digital marketing and a familiarity with platforms such as Facebook Ads, Hootsuite, and Klaviyo
- An affinity for design and an idealistic bent can’t hurt
FCTRY is a Brooklyn-based startup that is pioneering the use of design, storytelling, social-impact initiatives and a growth-hacking mindset to rethink the way consumer products are created, marketed and distributed.