MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
MIRROR is located in Manhattan’s iconic NoMad District. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product we’re launching this year and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
We are looking for an empathetic, positive MX Operations Associate who is excited to connect with our Members and support Member-facing operations and logistics. Our Operations MX associate will work with third-party logistics (3PL) providers and the Member to ensure an exceptional, seamless Member experience. Flexible hours available.
At MIRROR you will:
- Coordinate with logistics providers to ensure smooth product delivery and installation
- Monitor quality of installations and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support the development of best-in-class processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of MIRROR Member Experience team and 3PLs
- Communicate with Members across phone, email, chat and/or social media to deliver excellent service, problem solve their issues, and answer product questions
- Provide technical support, including hardware and software troubleshooting
- Respond to Member issues and escalate to internal teams where necessary (e.g., Operations, Tech)
- Share Member feedback and information with other team members in order to continuously improve the product and Member experience
You don’t need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that's going to change how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
- 1-3 years of experience working in consulting, operations or logistics
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, patience and a sense of humor
- Experience working with embedded technologies and/or IoT device
- Competitive health coverage: Choose a plan that best fits your needs
- Funds for personal and professional development
- Self-directed time off: Take the time you need to do your best at work
- Unlimited cold brew and lots of delicious snacks
- Apple setup of your dreams!