MIRROR is the world’s first nearly invisible home gym featuring live and on-demand fitness classes in a variety of workout genres, and 1:1 personal training. MIRROR is creating a new category of in-home fitness with cutting-edge hardware, responsive software, and best-in-class content that transforms any room into a complete home gym. For the first time, the essential components of a great studio workout--variety, personalization, and community--are brought to the most convenient place: the home.
MIRROR was founded by Harvard grad Brynn Putnam, creator of Refine Method, named “New York’s Smartest Workout.” We currently have top tier investors including Spark Capital, First Round Capital, Lululemon and Karlie Kloss, who are passionate about the product and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can't wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
At MIRROR you will…
- Help Members get the most out of their Mirrors...and connect to a better version of themselves.
- Act as the voice of MIRROR while communicating with our Members over email, chat, and phone.
- Troubleshoot issues when they arise--this can be anything from coordinating deliveries to helping Members meet their fitness goals. No two days are the same!
- Relay Member feedback within our team and cross-functionally and work with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Fitness teams to make sure every interaction our Members have with the Mirror is an exceptional one.
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of the Mirror, our content, and our internal systems.
Our Ideal Candidate...
- Has superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes pride in representing MIRROR and sees every interaction as an opportunity to forge a strong relationship with our Members.
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and the ability to see the question behind the question.
- Thinks on their feet and is excited to work together with Members to solve problems.
- Is flexible and adjusts in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- Isn’t shy about bringing new and innovative ideas to improve an ever-growing team.
- Enjoys working in a team but can operate independently.
- Must be flexible to work evening and/or weekends.
- You have prior experience in customer facing roles.
- You are passionate about fitness or wellness.
- Competitive health coverage: Choose a plan that best fits your needs
- Funds for personal and professional development
- Self-directed time off: Take the time you need to do your best at work
- Unlimited cold brew and lots of delicious snacks
- Apple setup of your dreams!